Latest Release Pump Up Your Ride 8
Looking for drill ideas for your classes? Included here are 35 cycling drills with the matching Spotify playlist. Includes Single and Full Spread for phones and tablets.
The E-book is easy to download directly to your computer, phone, and tablet. Quick access to fresh teaching ideas to bring to your classes. Use the drills as is or add your own flair to each one.
There is a vertical and horizontal version in the download for phones and tablets.
The ebook is designed to save time putting drills together and spark new ideas!
- 35 Indoor Cycling Drills Broken Down Step-by-step
- Includes both Choreographed, Interactive, and Timed Drills
- Lesson Plan Template
- Spotify Playlist match the drills inside the ebook
Rachel created all of her ebooks from an indoor cycling instructor's view. She wanted to make adding drills to your classes easy and fun. She recommends learning one drill a day for 30 days.
How to Download the EBook: It's easy and all automated!
- Make the purchase online with the correct email (we cannot stress this enough, if your email is incorrect, you will not receive your purchase)
- Check your email inbox for two emails. 1) Receipt of Purchase and 2) The Download Link email with your ebook. The emails come instantly so if you have not received your emails, please check your junk folder or make sure you added the correct email.
- Open the file on your phone or tablet and click "save as" or "open in your book apps". The file is a PDF that is stamped with your name and is easy to save to iBooks, playbooks, your computer, or your phone.
- You have 10 chances to download and save the copy. Let us know if you need to reset it.
- Is your email correct? Please make sure you double checked the email address
- If you are experiencing issues, please contact us email@example.com, we are very happy to help you get your ebook
- This is NOT a print copy, this is an ebook digital file but you can print the files from your own printer.
Indoor Cycling Teaching Ideas by Rachel Seay was created to save you time preparing drills or coming up with new ideas so you can spend more time doing things you love like teaching!
The SPOTIFY PLAYLISTInside your ebook, you will find a direct link to the Spotify playlist that matches all the drills in the ebook in order and ready to go.