Pump Up Your Ride, The Christmas Edition
I remember my first year of teaching my holiday classes and I was stressed out! I wanted to create a fun holiday playlist, but the selection was bleak. In those days, music was so limited, and our only option was to turn to group fitness music for our “holiday edition” playlists, which sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks singing “Jingle Bells” (it was as bad as it sounds).
Thankfully, my riders were there for the party after and not so much the music, so it always turned out to be a fun time. But planning holiday playlists can be boring or annoying with the wrong music.
Today, there are so many options for music, but I am here to share a teaching tip when it comes to your holiday playlists. Less is more.
As the holiday seasons are approaching, it is better to sprinkle Christmas songs and drills in your playlists at the beginning of the season, than play an entire playlist of Christmas music repeatedly throughout December (this will also keep your sanity intact if you teach a lot of classes).
Remember, as soon as Halloween shelves are packed up that means Christmas and with that comes all the holiday classics everywhere. If you add Christmas drills each week to your playlists, people begin to feel festive without the Christmas fatigue. It will create an enjoyable experience for you and your class.
I formatted this eBook with the “Sprinkles Effect” in mind. There are 41 drills in this edition, and they are not your everyday household Christmas songs. I intentionally chose a variety of music using timer, choreographed, interval, and interactive styled drills. You can pick and choose songs and add them to your playlists. Each song is written out and explained so you can easily add it to your class to save you time this holiday season so you can enjoy more time with your family and friends instead of stressing about playlists. And, if you love a song but have another idea for a drill, go for it! My drills are always about sparking ideas.
The E-book is easy to download directly to your computer, phone, and tablet. Quick access to fresh teaching ideas to bring to your classes. Use the drills as is or add your own flair to each one.
There is a vertical and horizontal version in the download for phones and tablets.
The ebook is designed to save time putting drills together and spark new ideas!
- 42 Indoor Cycling Drills Broken Down Step-by-step
- Includes both Choreographed, Interactive and Timed Drills
- Lesson Plan Template
- Spotify Playlist matched to the drills inside the ebook
Rachel created all of her ebooks from an indoor cycling instructor's view. She wanted to make adding drills to your classes easy and fun. She recommends learning 1-2 drills a day for 30 days.
How to Download the EBook: It's easy and all automated!
- Make the purchase online with the correct email (we cannot stress this enough, if your email is incorrect, you will not receive your purchase)
- Check your email inbox for two emails. 1) Receipt of Purchase and 2) The Download Link email with your ebook. The emails come instantly so if you have not received your emails, please check your junk folder or make sure you added the correct email.
- Open the file on your phone or tablet and click "save as" or "open in your book apps". The file is a PDF that is stamped with your name and is easy to save to iBooks, playbooks, your computer, or phone.
- You have 5 chances to download and save the copy. Let us know if you need to reset it.
- Is your email correct? Please make sure you double checked the email address
- If you are experiencing issues, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, we are very happy to help you get your ebook
- This is NOT a print copy, this is an ebook digital file but you can print the files from your own printer.
Indoor Cycling Teaching Ideas by Rachel Seay was created to save you time preparing drills or coming up with new ideas so you can spend more time doing things you love like teaching!
The SPOTIFY PLAYLISTInside your ebook, you will find a direct link to the Spotify playlist that matches all the drills in the ebook in order and ready to go.