Pump Up Your Ride 4 Featuring 30 Indoor Cycling Drills ebook
Pump Up Your Ride 4
The E-book is easy to download directly to your computer, phones, and tablets. Quick access to fresh teaching ideas to bring to your classes. Use the drills as is or add your own flare to each one. The ebook is designed to save time putting drills together and enjoy new ideas!
- 30 Indoor Cycling Drills
- Includes both Choreographed and Timed Drills
- Lesson Plan Template
- Spotify Playlist matched to the drills inside the ebook 33 songs included
Rachel created all of her ebooks from an indoor cycling instructor's view. She wanted to make adding drills to your classes easy and fun. She recommends learning one drill a day for 30 days.
How to Download the EBook:
- Make the purchase online with the correct email (we cannot stress this enough, if your email is incorrect, you will not receive your purchase)
- Check your email inbox for two emails. 1) Receipt of Purchase and 2) The Download Link email with your ebook. The emails come instantly so if you have not received your emails, please check your junk folder or make sure you added the correct email.
- Open the file on your phone or tablet and click save as or open in your book apps. The file is a PDF which is stamped with your name and is easy to save to ibooks, playbooks, your computer or phone.
- You have 5 chances to download and save the copy.
- Is your email correct? Please make sure you double checked the email address
- If you are experiencing issues, please contact us email@example.com, we are very happy to help you get your ebook
- This is NOT a print copy, this is an ebook digital file but you can print the files from your own printer.
Indoor Cycling Teaching Ideas by Rachel Seay was created to save you time preparing drills or coming up with new ideas so you can spend more time doing things you love like teaching!
The SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
Here you will find all the songs to match the drills in the ebook and they are organized and ready to go for quick set up once you download the e-book
https://open.spotify.com/user/12186962864/playlist/3lsLzhw3ga8f4kGvYvyQo2?si=N086feYLSKC3Xv62qrMGKg or cut and paste in browser