Pump Up Your Ride Volume 1: Indoor Cycling Drills for Your Classes (Includes 26 Drills ebook)
Volume 1 of Pump Up Your Ride is our first release for Indoor Cycling Instructors and enthusiasts.
The E-book is easy to download directly to your computer, phones, and tablets. Quick access to fresh teaching ideas to bring to your classes. Use the drills as is or add your own flare to each one. Save time putting drills together and enjoy new ideas!
- 26 Indoor Cycling Drills
- Includes both Choreographed, Timed, and Interactive Drills
- Song Suggestions
- and more!
What Instructors Who Purchased the E-Book Have to Say...
"What an awesome resource with a wealth of ideas and fundamental principles of spinning clearly explained. This is an invaluable tool for my teaching, having used many of the drills in this book already and received rave reviews from my participants. As a fitness professional I cannot recommend this download enough for new/aspiring instructors to current instructors wanting looking for fresh new ideas." Tania Sibley, Certified Group Fitness Leader with the BCRPA and Indoor Cycling Leader, Delta, BC, Canada.
How to Download the EBook:
- Make the purchase online with the correct email
- Check your email inbox for two emails: 1) Receipt of Purchase, 2) Download Link
- Open the link file on your phone or tablet and save or print a copy
- You have 3 chances to download and save the copy
- Is your email correct? Please make sure you double checked the email address
- If you are experiencing issues, contact us email@example.com
Indoor Cycling Teaching Ideas to save you time preparing your classes so you can do more things you love like teaching classes.