Just Released! Pump Up Your Ride Volume 2: Indoor Cycling Drills for Your Classes (Includes 42 Drills ebook)
Volume 2 is here and we added 42 indoor cycling drills to this awesome ebook!
The E-book is easy to download directly to your computer, phones, and tablets. Quick access to fresh teaching ideas to bring to your classes. Use the drills as is or add your own flare to each one. Save time putting drills together and enjoy new ideas!
- 42 Indoor Cycling Drills
- Includes both Choreographed, Timed, and Interactive Drills
- Indoor Cycling Articles and Tips!
- Song Suggestions
- and more!
What Instructors Who Purchased the E-Book Have to Say...
"Thanks to pump up your ride, I have programmed four spin classes with ease after getting frustrated with the same songs and drills. The best part is I feel like I am only getting started! Sometimes in spin I feel it's hard to mix it up as there are only a few positions to ride in, and you don't want to use movement patterns that have contraindications. Pump up your ride gives you songs and drill ideas that keep your spin class fresh and challenging without using movements that are risky for participants. I am so excited to teach my class on Tuesday and to keep the class excited for what's next- can't wait for Volume 2! " Tracy Murray, Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor, BC, Canada
"What an awesome resource with a wealth of ideas and fundamental principles of spinning clearly explained. This is an invaluable tool for my teaching, having used many of the drills in this book already and received rave reviews from my participants. As a fitness professional I cannot recommend this download enough for new/aspiring instructors to current instructors wanting looking for fresh new ideas." Tania Sibley, Certified Group Fitness Leader with the BCRPA and Indoor Cycling Leader, Delta, BC, Canada.
"Pump Up Your Ride Vol 1 is an easy to follow guide with many drill ideas that you can use right away. These drills are great on their own and will inspire you to create your own variations of them. I have been teaching Indoor Cycling 3-6 times per week since 2011 and I can't wait to incorporate some new stuff this week. This is a great tool for very experienced and novice instructors alike. Thanks Rachel for helping to keep me on top of my game!" Jennifer Kempton, Certified Group Fitness Leader BCRPA, Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Share your testimonials with us, send us an email about what you think about our newest ebook and we will post it for others to see. We love feedback! Send testimonials to email@example.com
How to Download the EBook:
- Make the purchase online with the correct email
- Check your email inbox for two emails. 1) Receipt of Purchase, 2) Download Link. The emails come instantly so if you have not received your emails, please check your junk folder or make sure you added the correct email.
- Open the file on your phone or tablet and save or open in your book apps. The file is a PDF which is stamped with your name and is easy to save to ibooks, playbooks, your computer or phone.
- You have 3 chances to download and save the copy.
- Is your email correct? Please make sure you double checked the email address
- If you are experiencing issues, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, we are very happy to help you get your ebook!
- This is NOT a print copy, this is an ebook digital file but you can print the files from your own printer.
Indoor Cycling Teaching Ideas to save you time preparing drills or coming up with new ideas so you can spend more time doing things you love like teaching!